Agtech Accelerator Cohort 1 applications now open
We’re on the search for our Agtech Accelerator’s first cohort! If you are a Canadian agtech or foodtech company looking to scale, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
The Agtech Accelerator brings both agriculture and technology together to accelerate the growth of Canadian agtech startups built to solve global problems. Those selected to be a part of the Agtech Accelerator’s yearly cohort will benefit from a three-month virtual and in-person accelerator program including:
- high impact programming with exclusive access to services, perks, and discounts
- exposure to national and international investors and organizations
- access to expert mentors and advisors
- reoccurring connections with producers and farmers from across the nation
- access to high profile corporate and industry leaders
And to top it all off, those selected to participate in the yearly cohort will have the opportunity to receive an equity investment via Emmertech at intake!
Cohort 1 programming will run from March – June 2022 with two weeks of in-person programming. Applications will be accepted until Nov. 26, 2021.
More information, including information on how to apply, here.