START is a three-month accelerator program designed to help founders identify their problem/solution fit. Startups in this program are at varying stages from ideation, to pre-revenue to beta.
This program runs twice per year, Winter and Summer. Delivered virtually on evenings + weekends to accommodate founders not yet working on their startup full-time.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to clearly identify the opportunity
- Work through your customer discovery – ensure you are solving the problem for the customer
- Learn the skills needed to be an effective founder
- Craft your startup’s value proposition and business model
- Master a compelling elevator pitch with a beautiful slide deck
- Improve your product no matter the stage (concept, MVP, BETA, V1)
- Define key startup metrics to measure growth and traction
- Access to Cultivator HQ slack for the founder(s)
- Access to Cultivator Community of Founders & Startups
- Access to experts, mentors and investors through Cultivator introductions
- Perks + Discounts
- Chance to win prizes at the pitch event following the three-month program