Get your START here!
Have a tech startup and looking to take it to the next level? Here’s your chance. Applications for our START Cohort 6 are now open.
Our START program is a three-month, pre-revenue tech accelerator program designed to help you take your minimum viable product to the next level. This program is geared towards early stage tech founders with diverse backgrounds + experience from all across Saskatchewan. And the best part, it’s free to apply and participate.
START Cohort 6 begins in February 2022 and will run evenings + weekends to accommodate founders who may not be working full-time on their projects, with both virtual and in-person programming. Those selected to be a part of START cohort 6, will be provided access to coaching and mentorship, product development, customer discovery, team building support, investor readiness + raising capital, and much more., throughout the course of the program.
At the end of three months, START founders will pitch their companies to a panel of judges at a Demo Day event as an opportunity to gain insightful feedback from industry experts and for a chance to win up to $10,000 to help fuel their growth.
START Cohort 6 timelines
- Jan 2022: Cohort applications and selection. Deadline to apply Jan. 14
- Week of Feb. 28, 2022: Cohort 6 kick off
- March – May 2022: Programming
- June 2022: Demo Day
- To-date we’ve incubated over 70 companies including memoryKPR, myComply, Precision AI, SolusGuard, Prairie Robotics, Beautiful Mood, and more.
- We have connections to 100s of mentors, industry experts and investors, all looking to help you succeed in growing your company.
- Cultivator companies to-date have generated a combined total of $12.9 million and created over 300 jobs.