Collective wisdom: insights from our Q2 – 2023 Founders’ Retreat
In today’s fast-paced startup world, it’s important for founders to take a step back and reflect on their company’s goals, values, and overall strategy. That’s why Cultivator organizes a quarterly Founder Retreat – it offers a chance for the founders to escape the day-to-day grind and spend time brainstorming and bonding with each other over their shared startup journeys.
Founders’ Retreat Agenda
- Fireside chat with newest Cultivator Advisory Council Member: Allison McMillian
- SCALE Founder 1:1 Deepdives
- GROW Founder mentorship sessions
- MIST (Made in Saskatchewan Technology Program) Roundtable meeting
- Founders’ Feast – Copper Kettle – Dinner meeting
Mentors play a crucial role in Founders’ Retreat, providing a wealth of expertise and knowledge to help founders grow their startups. They offer guidance on everything from product development to raising capital and provide valuable feedback. Trusted mentors also provide support, helping founders navigate the ups and downs of entrepreneurship. Thank you to the following individuals for spending your time mentoring Cultivator companies at the Q2 -2023 Founders’ Retreat on April 26.